- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated (single- or dual-action, model dependent),yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken,or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down positionto clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle inbright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic oper-ation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handleand across top of handle.
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
- U.S. patent pending hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn tolock/unlock.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance with-out initiating an alarm.
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; labelis made of a durable long-life material.
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into theplastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready toaccept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm2).
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminatingthe need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open.
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang,double-gang, or 4″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backboxcutout by 1/2″ (1.27 cm).
- Optional trim ring (BG-TR).
- Spanish version (FUEGO) available (NBG-12LSP, NBG-12LPSP).
- Designed to replace the legacy NBG-10 Series.
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clam-shell-style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
H : 5.500 in. (13.97 cm)
W : 4.121 in. (10.467 cm)
D : 1.390 in. (3.531 cm)
H : 5.500 in. (13.97 cm)
W : 4.125 in. (10.478 cm)
D : 1.375 in. (3.493 cm)
H : 5.601 in. (14.23 cm)
W : 4.222 in. (10.72 cm)
D : 1.439 in. (3.66 cm)
H : 4.25 in. (10.79 cm)
W : 4.25 in. (10.79 cm)
D : 1.75 in. (4.445 cm)
H : 6.000 in. (15.24 cm)
W : 4.690 in. (11.913 cm)
D : 2.000 in. (5.08 cm)