- ALARM/CIRCUIT ON and TROUBLE lamp/LED per-point option, or more dense alarm-only option (field selectable).
- Control switch option for remote control per point.
- Lamps/LEDs may be programmed to display status of indi- cating circuits or control relays as well as system status conditions.
- System trouble lamp/LED signal.
- On-line/power LED indicator.
- Optional RPT-485 increases EIA-485 wire distance (see RPT-485 Series catalog sheet).
- Optional fiber-optics EIA-485 transmission with RPT-485F wire-to-fiber converter (see RPT-485 Series catalog sheet).
- Alarm and trouble resound with flash of new conditions.
- Local sounder for both alarm/circuit-on and trouble condi- tions with silence/acknowledge switch connection.
- Serial EIA-485 interface for reduced installation costs.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the panel or by remote power supplies.
- Efficient switch-power converter reduces power consump- tion.
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics, fully supervised.
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
- Trouble monitor option for remote power supplies.
The LDM-32 and LDM-E32 modules mount on four standoffs inside the custom annunciator graphic box. Alternately, the modules may be installed in a CHS-4L chassis. The module size is approximately 4.4” (11.2cm) x 7.1” (18cm).
Communications between the LDM Series annunciators and the host FIre Alarm Control Panel are made through a two-wire EIA-485 multi-drop loop, and a two-wire regulated 24 VDC power loop. Up to 32 LDM systems may be connected to a single control panel.
All field-wiring terminations use removable, compression-type terminal blocks for ease of installation, wiring, and circuit test- ing.