The NB758 smoke/heat detectors are available in a wide range of variants to suit many applications.
- Dual photoelectric smoke and heat sensors to detect either smoke, heat or a combination of the phenomena.
- Advanced algorithms provide excellent detection discrimination
- Ideal for both fast-flaming and slow smouldering fires.
- High immunity against unwanted alarms
- Stable smoke sensing chamber. No adjustment or replacement required
- Easy installation. No programming required
- Low maintenance .
- Sleek low-profile housing desigrn.
- Surface-mount device (SMD) circuit board design
- Dual LEDs for 360e visibility
- Magnet-initiated alarm test function available with some models
- 4-wire model for DC (9-33) V operation
- 4-wire model include a N/C or N/O alarm relay output
|Operating voltage||DC (9~33) V|
|Start-up current||≤170 μA|
|Start-up time||≤ 60 s|
|Standby current||≤ 50 μA|
|Alarm current (max)||40 mA|
|Sampling time||≤ 5 s|
|Reset voltage||≤ 1 V|
|Reset time||≤ 3 s|
|Alarm response threshold (smoke)||( 1.90 ± 0.76 ) % / foot obscuration|
|Alarm response threshold (heat)||59°C static temperature and 11.1 °C/min rate-of-rise temperature|
|Alarm relay||SPST. N/O or N/C. 1.0 A@
DC 30 V/0.5 A@ AC 125 V
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||0% ~ 95% RH , non – condensing|
|Storage temperature||-25°C ~ +80°C|
|Storage humidity||0% ~ 98% RH, non – condensing|
|Alarm indicator||Two continuous emitting red LEDs|
|Dimensions (excluding contacts)||
Ø 100 mm x 50 mm
|Ingress protection rating||IP-43|
|Ceiling spacing for heat sensor||≤ 15 m|
*Can transit to higher temperatures for heat sensor operation.