IWISE® DT GRADE 207/10/2016
The Industrial LuNAR™ Grade 3 is the most intelligent ceiling detector available – with a unique bi-directional remote control and a mounting height of up to 8.6m (28’).
As the only ceiling mount detector with Anti-Cloak™ Technology, it detects intruder camouflage attempts and delivers the highest performance level - even at high warehouse temperatures.
Industrial LuNAR™ is optimal for protecting warehouses, due to the installation height of up to 8.6m (28’) and due to Anti-Cloak™ Technology that is able to accurately detect even in the summer heat in non air-conditioned warehouses.
Industrial LuNAR™ is the ideal solution for this application as the detector is difficult to mask or block unintentionally when shelves are rearranged or boxes are stacked up.
- RISCO Bus detector with Anti-Cloak™ Technology
- Up to 8.6m (28') mounting height
- 360° by 18m (60') diameter coverage pattern
- 3 independently adjustable PIR channels for customized coverage
- RISCO Bus dramatically reduces cabling, installation equipment and labor costs, while providing benefits of remote services
- Active IR Anti-Mask on all three channels
- Built-in Triple EOL resistors, jumper selectable
- Remote Control & Diagnostics via PC software or a bi-directional remote control
- Coverage: 360° by 18m (60’) diameter: Coverage pattern consists of 192 fingers (96 Fresnel facets) divided into 3 lens sections. Each lens section has 4 vertical positions for variable mounting height and customized coverage.
- Variable Mounting Height: From 2.7m to 8.6m (9’ to 28') 4 lens positions according to installation height.
- Intruder Detection Method: Dual Technology (PIR+MW) with Anti-Cloak™ Technology
- Green Line Technology: √
- Anti-Mask: 3 Active IR channels
- Built-in EOL resistors: Triple EOL
- True Temperature Compensation: √
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC
- Current Consumption: 20mA at 12VDC, 30mA at 16 VDC
- Maximum 40mA with all LEDs on
- Optical Filtering for white light protection: PIR cover filter
- RF immunity: 40 V/m from 10MHz to 1GHz
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to 55° C (-4° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Dimensions: 99mm x 194mm (3.9” x 7.6”)